• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Bowl TB vs KC Thread

Sounds like what a lot of non-Nebraska fans daid about the Husker run in the 90's

Or USC for ever.....

Look I get it but you do not win that many Super Bowls because of gifts. You just don't
Agree completely. Didn't take long for the cheating nonsense to start.

Agree completely. Didn't take long for the cheating nonsense to start.
He didn’t cheat all the time, but the Patriots clearly cheated some of the time. It’s safe to assume they were doing other things that they got away with too.

I’m not saying he isn’t the GOAT. He is. There’s basically no argument against him (maybe Joe Montana because he won a national championship in college too but at this point 7 Super Bowls is just insane and will never be beaten).

You can be the best of all time and also cheat sometimes and benefit from some luck. I love that none of you have any actual counter argument other than “here they are saying that thing that’s true again.”

I am not a fan of either team

I still think KC has not played well

I hate to use officiating as an excuse but that is just me
Having the starting tackles out really affected this game. Probably should have leaned on the running game a little more but that’s not Reid’s thing. I’m just happy the Chiefs made it two years in a row.

Chiefs have history of holding recievers that don't usually get called. But when you play against Brady, it will get called. He is greatest of all time and maybe officials get intimidated by that. He has my utmost respect except my Denver Broncos have shut him down a few times

FB_IMG_1612842442741.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back