• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Bowl TB vs KC Thread

Brady is obviously incredible but he’s also been given some gifts in his career. The tuck rule, Pete Carroll insanely passing at the goal line, the Falcons not running the ball once in the second half, and more. My Rams with Suh shut him down in the Super Bowl but worthless Jared Goff forgot how to play football.

Plus Brady has his blatant cheating with the deflated balls. He’s the best of all time but he’s also got a horseshoe up his butt in addition to finding ways to cheat. But that’s what it takes to win 7. Impressive any way you slice it!

Sounds like what a lot of non-Nebraska fans daid about the Husker run in the 90's

Or USC for ever.....

Look I get it but you do not win that many Super Bowls because of gifts. You just don't

When Kansas City is the bridesmaid, Nebraska does good. Here's to hopefully a breakout 2021 for UNL and continued bridesmaid status for the Chefs in the coming 50 years. Hopefully history repeats itself.

?

You mean all of the years KC didn't appear in a Super Bowl, Nebraska did well (1968 to 2019)? Or the one other time they were in but didn't win in 1967? I'm not sure what you are getting at! :)

Anyhow, the greatest correlation with Nebraska football and an NFL team has always been (unfortunately) the Dallas Cowboys -- Super Bowl champs from the 1971-72, 1992-93, 1993-94, and 1995-96 seasons. Since then, the Cowboys are 208-192 with 4 total playoff wins over the past 25 years.

Last edited:
?

You mean all of the years KC didn't win a Super Bowl, Nebraska did well (1968 to 2019)? Or the one other time they were in but didn't win in 1967? I'm not sure what you are getting at! :)

Anyhow, the greatest correlation with Nebraska football and an NFL team has always been (unfortunately) the Dallas Cowboys -- Super Bowl champs from the 1971-72, 1992-93, 1993-94, and 1995-96 seasons. Since then, the Cowboys are 208-192 with 4 total playoff wins over the past 25 years.
Not unfortunate at all.

And this is exactly why I didn't bet on this game. I would have bet KC, but one simply does not bet against the GOAT! Congrats to the Bucs. It doesn't hurt my feelings either that two more Huskers have SB rings, and it doesn't hurt my feelz that Florida got another Pro Championship to brag about.

And this is exactly why I didn't bet on this game. I would have bet KC, but one simply does not bet against the GOAT! Congrats to the Bucs. It doesn't hurt my feelings either that two more Huskers have SB rings, and it doesn't hurt my feelz that Florida got another Pro Championship to brag about.
Three...Khalil Davis has one now, too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back