• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Bowl TB vs KC Thread

Sounds like what a lot of non-Nebraska fans daid about the Husker run in the 90's

Or USC for ever.....

Look I get it but you do not win that many Super Bowls because of gifts. You just don't
I used to be a huge tom Brady hater. I can no longer lie to myself. The proof is in the pudding. Hes easily had the greatest career ever in the NFL. I never would have imagined myself saying that. I'll also admit hes a bit more likable now that we can at least make fun of bellichek for letting him go. He did lose a couple flukey games to the giants if we want to talk about luck.

I used to be a huge tom Brady hater. I can no longer lie to myself. The proof is in the pudding. Hes easily had the greatest career ever in the NFL. I never would have imagined myself saying that. I'll also admit hes a bit more likable now that we can at least make fun of bellichek for letting him go. He did lose a couple flukey games to the giants if we want to talk about luck.
He got a bit lucky against Seattle and Atlanta though too. He could definitely have a couple more, or a couple less. So I'd say it's averaged out. He's clearly made his case for GOAT, and made it emphatically.

i don't care about former huskers...well, ok good for them, but I hate brady, and gronk. Something's wrong with the football world when a few elites dominate the game. Brady, Saban. Nuf said? It's not fun anymore.

Sounds like what a lot of non-Nebraska fans daid about the Husker run in the 90's

Or USC for ever.....

Look I get it but you do not win that many Super Bowls because of gifts. You just don't
Haha I love that you don’t counter any of my arguments. The things I listed were all gifts and some proven instances of cheating. Brady is amazing - you can call him the GOAT - but he has also cheated and been given some gifts. They all can be true. It’s okay to admit it. I think a lot of players would admit that luck plays a part in winning sometimes.

Also, re: Nebraska in the ‘90s, I can’t think of any gifts you could argue except for the miracle catch in Missouri, but that’s not even really a gift. And I don’t know of any accusations of cheating, let alone proof. Meanwhile Brady and the Pats did it time and time again (Spygate, Deflategate, they even stooped to illegally filming the winless Bengals a couple of years ago).

Re: USC, I’m trying to think of gifts... I guess the “Bush push” against Notre Dame, but USC didn’t even win the natty that year. And as for cheating, Reggie Bush getting paid by a wannabe agent didn’t give USC any leg up on the field. He was already at USC for two years so it’s not like it was an illegal recruiting tool. I guess you could point out OJ Simpson, the worst of all. But that has nothing to do with football or cheating.

Last edited:

I used to like you. :p
We got you a sweatshirt......
the-goat-tom-brady-12-tampa-bay-buccaneers-shirt-hoodie.jpg

Last edited:

I agree that he will need offseason surgery on the toe but he is only needing to run around so much because of the lack of play by the offensive line and the wide receivers can’t get open.

I know he is limping but it isn’t the main reason Mahomes is struggling. There are so many other factors than the toe.

He seemed to play pretty well on that same toe 2 weeks ago against Buffalo. :thumbsup:
Simply saying the toe/foot is one factor that certainly didn't help his performance. Tampa was clearly the better team last night in so many ways.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back