• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Suh fined $30,000 for kick to the jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.

His head is down. he is looking at the ground and unless he has radar in his foot I do not see how it could be considered intentional. I watched the game and saw the play. Thought nothing of it until the TV people starting showing it over and over again and talking about how dirty a player suh is.

His head is down. he is looking at the ground and unless he has radar in his foot I do not see how it could be considered intentional. I watched the game and saw the play. Thought nothing of it until the TV people starting showing it over and over again and talking about how dirty a player suh is.

I agree. How anyone can think this is deliberate is beyond me. It's amazing what idiots with microphones can do. I call it the Ed Cunningham effect.

Thanksgiving is just not Suh's thing. Two years in a row. He will have more cameras on him next year than . . . . . . Bo does!

I hate the reputation that Suh has taken on. It's a shame, because he seems like a geniunely nice guy. What a waste.

He's earned every bit of that reputation. Stomping on offensive lineman, getting in a couple of sketchy car accidents, numerous fines for cheap shots on QBs, and finally kicking Matt Schaub in the family jewels will do that for you. I loved the guy at NU but something bad has happened to him since he left here and it's not good. Somebody needs to get his attention before he really does something over the top.

He was lucky this time but anybody who thinks that wasn't intentional is kidding themselves.

My problem with the whole thing is if you're not going to suspend him how can you fine him?

He clearly tried to kick Schaub in the nuts. That's Suh, that's how he rolls.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back