• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stretch Run Predictions

First warning.. This is an emotional response to yet another embarrassing defeat.

I DO think this team appears to be not trying.. By that I mean they are gassed and not playing to the potential we saw through the first half of the year. Even in those tough games against Clemson and UCLA.

At this point, with the talent on this current roster, many coaches around the country could finish 12th in the conference.

I feel like the same I did with football and Pelini. I am a Pelini fan. Love fire in a coach. I love Tim miles and his character and everything about him. But right now, I think the risk is pretty low for us to bring in another coach to give it a go. At worst they could replicate what Miles has done. But the upside is unknown.

I am totally happy to give him another year. He probably deserves it. But I am also hoping we are at least looking at options and making calls. We'll never get the Archie Miller's here but worst case we get a good guy that can achieve a 6th place finish every few years and get a bid.

We all know the recruits and talent we have so let's see what happens. I'm very disturbed by our play the past 2 weeks. And no not just that but our final outcomes of our past few years.

Just wanted to vent a little here. So tired of seeing an offense which calls for a non pro Webster to take the reins and make something happen every fricken offensive series.

First warning.. This is an emotional response to yet another embarrassing defeat.

I DO think this team appears to be not trying.. By that I mean they are gassed and not playing to the potential we saw through the first half of the year. Even in those tough games against Clemson and UCLA.

At this point, with the talent on this current roster, many coaches around the country could finish 12th in the conference.

I feel like the same I did with football and Pelini. I am a Pelini fan. Love fire in a coach. I love Tim miles and his character and everything about him. But right now, I think the risk is pretty low for us to bring in another coach to give it a go. At worst they could replicate what Miles has done. But the upside is unknown.

I am totally happy to give him another year. He probably deserves it. But I am also hoping we are at least looking at options and making calls. We'll never get the Archie Miller's here but worst case we get a good guy that can achieve a 6th place finish every few years and get a bid.

We all know the recruits and talent we have so let's see what happens. I'm very disturbed by our play the past 2 weeks. And no not just that but our final outcomes of our past few years.

Just wanted to vent a little here. So tired of seeing an offense which calls for a non pro Webster to take the reins and make something happen every fricken offensive series.

I feel bad for Tai. The effort he has given on both ends of the floor this year is special. He's one of the best players in the conference and if he had better shooters around him, he would become an even larger threat.

I was wrong. I thought this team had more in them. The losses are getting worse. It appears they've given up. Regardless of a Michigan home win, Miles must be replaced....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back