• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stretch Run Predictions

btw, my vacation, worth every word of it. (sorry RR, but I don't take it lightly when someone calls me out to that extreme and I end up being 110% right, and them 110% wrong)

I don't know Sandhill at all, but he's managed to grasp the teams strengths and weaknesses, seems to make good evaluations of opponents, and is dead on accurate with his assessment you don't know crap about hoops. Seriously, you really should spend less time trying to tell us what you know, and a little more just watching games to develop a basic understanding.

Illinois has checked out with it lame duck coach, Maryland is a paper tiger (as Nebraska can attest)

Easy.

Win.

Take out a second mortgage and make some cash tonight.

Yep, Illinois checked out so much with its lame duck coach that all it did was go on and get a road win at Iowa. Nailed it.

Here's some more financial advice: NU wins straight up at Ohio State on Sunday. Likely OSU will be favored.

Like taking candy from a baby!

OSU was giving 5 points, but no matters to me, I said NU wins straight up. and they did.

Well on they way to that 4-2 or 5-1 record I predicted to end the conference season.

And Sandhills, betting college basketball is easy if you watch basketball and understand the game!!!

World's shortest vacation. Obviously didn't improve your manners or maturity level, not that it matters to me. We'll see how your predictions look at year end. And as early as tommorrow.

Looks at his username. Are you really that surprised?

MSU lost starting shooting guard Eron Harris to a wicked knee injury Saturday.

Last edited:
Out of town the last several days so didn't get to see the nu game. obviously not a thing of beauty by beating the dregs of the conference is exactly what they need to do.to make this stretch run 4-2 instead of 2-4. mission accomplished. :thumbsup:

MSU is much more beatable now. I'm sorry I can't like Minnesota over Nebraska. 6-0 looks possible, but I'm still sticking with 4-2 solid, and leaning 5-1 with a victory in Minneapolis

MSU is much more beatable now. I'm sorry I can't like Minnesota over Nebraska. 6-0 looks possible, but I'm still sticking with 4-2 solid, and leaning 5-1 with a victory in Minneapolis
Minnesota is the hottest team in the Big right now.:wow:

Hardly the gimme that you paint it to be. But we understand your MO.

Illinois kills Northwestern tonight; played really hard on defense. Remarkable effort for a team that had checked out with its lame duck coach. Bet the Illini since it was easy, and watched the game. Witnessed a lot of intensity and fire from that checked out team.

Everything one slightly less than middling team beats some slightly more than middling team it seems some want to come out and say "woo doggy! that team is hot!" convince yourself all you want that Illinois, PSU and Minnesota are better than average. they aren't. Minnesota maaaaay be...but if so then just barely.

The fact is nobody in the big 10 is anywhere near dominant and therefore, outside of Rutgers beating someone, no result is really all that shocking.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back