• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Still Interested In Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign, you sunshine pumper.

I simply will not tolerate you not being in a suicidal, homicidal, genacidal rage over last nights' loss!

What is wrong with you. You probably haven't even volunteered for your shift holding the sky up (as it is clearly falling). My arms are getting pretty tired and you are late to relieve me.

I need to go stand on a ledge and contemplate the future. Granted, the ledges are crowded right now, but a fellow Husker fan won't need to use his ledge any more and he said I could have dibs once he is done with it.

Now get with the program!

LOL.....very good my good friend....

To many years in the military.....and to many trips to combat zones....not a whole lot phazes me anymore...:)

Sky is never falling in my life....you just learn to roll with the punches...

I've seen things in my military career and the wounded from combat that make losing a football game not such a big deal....

Red Reign, you sunshine pumper.

I simply will not tolerate you not being in a suicidal, homicidal, genacidal rage over last nights' loss!

What is wrong with you. You probably haven't even volunteered for your shift holding the sky up (as it is clearly falling). My arms are getting pretty tired and you are late to relieve me.

I need to go stand on a ledge and contemplate the future. Granted, the ledges are crowded right now, but a fellow Husker fan won't need to use his ledge any more and he said I could have dibs once he is done with it.

Now get with the program!

Last edited:

I'll temper my enthusiasm until I see who we fill this class with. Not saying it can't be done, just think last night and who we play in the bowl will hurt more than we want to admit.

Thats your right....then Ohio State should have mattered too using your logic....it didn't....

If we were a 7-5 team it might....its about realtionships....its not about one game...despite all the angst on this board...

Now if Pelini were to go as some would like, unless you brought in a big name and that would have to happen like tommorow, it would kill recruiing...

I'll temper my enthusiasm until I see who we fill this class with. Not saying it can't be done, just think last night and who we play in the bowl will hurt more than we want to admit.

I don't want Bo gone! I just want to see the staff close the deal on a few of the big names. We are sitting great in the skill positions, I don't feel as good about the trenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back