• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Stafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Martin
Baker Stienkuhler
Cam Meredith
Sean Fischer
Alfonzo Whaley
Will Compton
PJ Smith
Damion Stafford
Courtney Osborne
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's a lot of experience but we have some extremely talented guys ready to try and fill their shoes.

Aaron Curry
Zaire Anderson*
Greg McMullen
Mo Seisay*
Alonzo Moore
Jared Afalava*
Thomas Brown
Avery Moss
Michael Rose*
Vincent Valentine*
Charles Jackson*

*'s next to guys I wouldn't be surprise to see start coming out of Spring Camp....but all of these guys are talented enough to be in the 2 deep next season.

That's a lot of experience but we have some extremely talented guys ready to try and fill their shoes.

Aaron Curry
Zaire Anderson*
Greg McMullen
Mo Seisay*
Alonzo Moore
Jared Afalava*
Thomas Brown
Avery Moss
Michael Rose*
Vincent Valentine*
Charles Jackson*

*'s next to guys I wouldn't be surprise to see start coming out of Spring Camp....but all of these guys are talented enough to be in the 2 deep next season.

Agreed and hopefully in many cases, more athleticism will make up for less experience.

and don't forget about Blatchford; he still isn't on the two deep and he has played big in this winning streak.

hate to see him go; Baylor seems just like yesterday.

You forgot Afalava....:)

And Brown from all I am hearing is ahead of Rose....so I would switch Brown with him....

Aaron Curry
Zaire Anderson*
Greg McMullen
Mo Seisay*
Alonzo Moore
Jared Afalava*
Thomas Brown
Avery Moss
Michael Rose*
Vincent Valentine*
Charles Jackson*

Yeah but he is already sort of a starter....Brown from what I am hearing is a beast...big like Compton with David's speed.....and hits a ton....also hearing similar things about Afalava....both have the speed Rose does not......

Santos isn't on there either.

Eric martin is the 1 defender we will miss the most. If gregory steps in right away and plays at a high level, great, but dont see anyone else ready to be the preasure player martin became this season....sorely missed

Aaron Curry
Zaire Anderson*
Greg McMullen
Mo Seisay*
Alonzo Moore
Jared Afalava*
Thomas Brown
Avery Moss
Michael Rose*
Vincent Valentine*
Charles Jackson*

The juco DE randy gregory is a big addition for next year S well, if healthy

Thats the plan...he will be here in May....

Eric martin is the 1 defender we will miss the most. If gregory steps in right away and plays at a high level, great, but dont see anyone else ready to be the preasure player martin became this season....sorely missed

Thats the plan...he will be here in May....

What are ya hearing in regards to the young DE? Mcmullen, moss...they simple will not be ready to be more than spot players as freshman. Unfortunately gregory is the only hope i see of getting preasure from the front 4.

Moss had to have surgery....but the staff is pretty high on him....McMullen may move inside due to how big he has gotten....weight has gotten to 280+....

What are ya hearing in regards to the young DE? Mcmullen, moss...they simple will not be ready to be more than spot players as freshman. Unfortunately gregory is the only hope i see of getting preasure from the front 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back