• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice (3/11/19)

What did he do?

looks like a different dude:

5c86750538935.image.jpg

5c86700f184f3.image.jpg

D1YsKgSW0AEhHIf.jpg:large

Thanks. I'm hoping Wandale is just a "nothing serious, resting just to be safe" thing. Just saw a few too many of these last year for my liking.
247 Sports says it's a hamstring injury for Wandale and he has missed a couple of practices. Frost said he wants to be careful with Robinson and not have it blow up into something larger.

Too bad. Hope he gets in a little work this spring.

Thanks. I'm hoping Wandale is just a "nothing serious, resting just to be safe" thing. Just saw a few too many of these last year for my liking.
The mental reps, weight room work and simple acclimation to college life are probably more important than running through plays at the moment!

Ya I think he just tweaked something. It happens.
Guys with Hamstrings as large as he has often get a pull. I would imagine they work with him on doing a few extra stretches. He may need a little extra warming up. Especially with the weather that has been going on in NE as of late.

Anyone know the deal on the lights in the early pics. Did they not turn them on soon enough to get them warmed up?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back