• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice (3/11/19)

That will be pretty amazing if Jurgens take the starting job right out of the gate. Says a lot if a converted TE can own that his first year in the position. Either he's (1) a natural and just born to play that spot, or (2) NU has completely blown it recrutiing/developing centers up to this point, or---maybe a touch of both.

Been a long time since we had a mean, extremely athletic C. Would make a huge difference if we have one developing now who can really grow into the role.

A lot of excitement and energy in those videos! You can tell they’re happy to be there. They look fast & crisp. Maybe I’ve had too much kool-aid this morning

Nah, your eyeballs aren't lying to you, and no "media spin" can replace what you see in these clips. Man, if these guys look this "crisp" in the second week of spring practice and they keep building on that? Sky's the limit....

McCaffrey looks like he's taken to NU football like a fish takes to water. Added some beef, seems to have had his nose in the playbook, etc. He may make things interesting in the back-up competition, but I still think the staff really wants to RS him (with maybe the 4 game rule getting him some time somewhere).

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back