• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Spring Game Commitments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tons of CBs coming our way but everyone wants to talk about some QB that will not ever be playing for us.

With all the hoopla in the 3 years of the last coach you would think that people would concentrate on the great recruiting efforts of our current staff.

Tons of CBs coming our way but everyone wants to talk about some QB that will not ever be playing for us.

With all the hoopla in the 3 years of the last coach you would think that people would concentrate on the great recruiting efforts of our current staff.
Do you have access to the CB's? Maybe you could post some for those of us without access.

Do you have access to the CB's? Maybe you could post some for those of us without access.
I'd like to see some of these crystal ball predictions as well...although, a CB this time of year doesn't mean that much.

Nah if we are not trying to run the ball with a stick figure wooden Indian I am ok. :) OK I will try to summarize. 2 CBs for 4* TE Hickman to Nebraska. 1 CB for 3* John Bevins High 3* RB to NU. 4 CBs for 4* Athelete Ty Robinson to NU. 3 CBs for high 3* Newsom to NU.

Nah if we are not trying to run the ball with a stick figure wooden Indian I am ok. :) OK I will try to summarize. 2 CBs for 4* TE Hickman to Nebraska. 1 CB for 3* John Bevins High 3* RB to NU. 4 CBs for 4* Athelete Ty Robinson to NU. 3 CBs for high 3* Newsom to NU.
Thank you for the update.

Truth.

Cool. So maybe next time just start a thread about it instead of whining about what other people are posting about. Or did you want someone else to do the work for you?

Cool. So maybe next time just start a thread about it instead of whining about what other people are posting about. Or did you want someone else to do the work for you?
I must say that I am not sure if you mean to be coming off this way but don't accuse someone of whining when you are posting 6k times in 2 years..... a little pathetic. Go police something else on the internet. I am sure someone posted something in a tone you don't approve of.

No, my goal was not start a thread with what information I had, what would be the point of that?

My point is I wanted to know was not public information. What inside information the people of the Big Red had. All the CBs I listed were public. If you think they are hidden behind a paywall I will giver everyone a tip.

If you click on the player, then click on predictions you can actually see what predictions were made in aggregate. So based on the dates of the predictions (IE the graph) you can really figure out who predicted what.

I am going to go whine in another thread. Follow me over there to give me some posting instructions. I don't want you to get all hot and bothered if you don't approve of my tone.

Last edited:
I must say that I am not sure if you mean to be coming off this way but don't accuse someone of whining when you are posting 6k times in 2 years..... a little pathetic. Go police something else on the internet. I am sure someone posted something in a tone you don't approve of.

No, my goal was not start a thread with what information I had, what would be the point of that?

My point is I wanted to know was not public information. What inside information the people of the Big Red had. All the CBs I listed were public. If you think they are hidden behind a paywall I will giver everyone a tip.

If you click on the player, then click on predictions you can actually see what predictions were made in aggregate. So based on the dates of the predictions (IE the graph) you can really figure out who predicted what.

I am going to go whine in another thread. Follow me over there to give me some posting instructions. I don't want you to get all hot and bothered if you don't approve of my tone.
I've been here for four years not two and yes, I am criticizing you for whining because that's what you do. You get all passive aggressive when you're called out in other threads. In this case you got booted from the Martinez thread for insulting Gebbia. If you wanted to actually discuss the OP topic for this thread you would have. Instead you took a little jab at the people who disagreed with your "hot take" in that other thread.

What Mack posted below pretty much sums up your posting to a T. Your history on this board is well known and frankly not in a positive light. This is going to get you booted from another thread because of your dropping in and crapping all over it. Next time I have to boot you from a thread it will also come with some vacation time. Frankly I am beyond tired of it as are the vast majority of posters on HM.

RR

I've been here for four years not two and yes, I am criticizing you for whining because that's what you do. You get all passive aggressive when you're called out in other threads. In this case you got booted from the Martinez thread for insulting Gebbia. If you wanted to actually discuss the OP topic for this thread you would have. Instead you took a little jab at the people who disagreed with your "hot take" in that other thread.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back