• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Spring Game Commitments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree Gene with all due respect.
I agreed with him about everyone talking about J. Hurts in too many threads, including this one. Probably the only time I'll agree with warzone. :Lol:

Edit: Well, not this thread. But still it's old hearing about Hurts in so many threads.

Last edited:

I agreed with him about everyone talking about J. Hurts in too many threads, including this one. Probably the only time I'll agree with warzone. :Lol:

I think the use of everyone is probably stretching it a bit;)

He had an agenda when he came into this thread as Mack pointed out and that rarely ends well in his case as his 'facts' over the years are usually wrong.

Anyway there is plenty of recruiting talk. If you go look at my Spring Practice threads I put a lot of info in those on visitors etc to keep folks up to date. As for Harms, at least in my case, I might have mentioned him one or two times. Then again Warzone got himself banned for trolling in the Martinez thread for claiming Gebbia was 4th in the QB pecking order at best. Which is par for the course him.

Anyway Gene always enjoy talking to you!

Good to see some positive CB trends for Nebraska. It's been quiet on the commitment front given that we just sold out our Spring Game. Hopefully it's just a matter of time before a few who attended the game jump on board.

Good to see some positive CB trends for Nebraska. It's been quiet on the commitment front given that we just sold out our Spring Game. Hopefully it's just a matter of time before a few who attended the game jump on board.
I think SF may be telling recruits to take their time and make sure they are solid. He said he doesn't necessarily like early commits because there is so much time left before signing day.

I think SF may be telling recruits to take their time and make sure they are solid. He said he doesn't necessarily like early commits because there is so much time left before signing day.
I'm pretty sure SF is of the mindset that once you're committed, all visits are over or we won't consider you committed. That's a tough line to tow, I get it, and hopefully it works.

I'm pretty sure SF is of the mindset that once you're committed, all visits are over or we won't consider you committed. That's a tough line to tow, I get it, and hopefully it works.
He basically said as much. He said if they commit to NU, it needs to be final as NU will honor their commitment even if a better player comes along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back