• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Something we can all agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can agree on that. They both played Air Force pretty tough this year. Be nice to them when you meet them on the streets.

One grandfather - 30+ years Army, ret'd Colonel. Other grandfather - 30+ years Air Force, ret'd Colonel.

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!!! :Biggrin::Biggrin: :salute:

I'm torn; one son 82nd Airborne, one daughter Naval Intelligence. Their dad was Air Force, two uncles Marines, one Navy, one Army. What to do, who to cheer?

I'm torn; one son 82nd Airborne, one daughter Naval Intelligence. Their dad was Air Force, two uncles Marines, one Navy, one Army. What to do, who to cheer?

That's tough. The nice thing is you'll never lose and you can enjoy the games for what they are; good sportsmanship and competition at a high level.

That's tough. The nice thing is you'll never lose and you can enjoy the games for what they are; good sportsmanship and competition at a high level.

True; about the only service that side of the family doesn't have covered is the Coast Guard, LOL. I think I'll take your advice and simply enjoy the competition.

If the Marines had their own academy the others would not play them. They let a few of them play on the NAVY team so they can win some games............................How is that for talkin trash:peacesign::stickouttongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back