• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Something we can all agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm torn; one son 82nd Airborne, one daughter Naval Intelligence. Their dad was Air Force, two uncles Marines, one Navy, one Army. What to do, who to cheer?

Look at my avatar and tell me who you think you should cheer for?:Biggrin:

and just in case you can't see that is Marine Dress Blues she is wearing. Somewhat sacreligious, but I can get over it.

Last edited:

I'm torn; one son 82nd Airborne, one daughter Naval Intelligence. Their dad was Air Force, two uncles Marines, one Navy, one Army. What to do, who to cheer?

We can cheer the fact that we live in such a great country and that such fine people step up and serve. We are blessed.

Go Army!!!

Last edited:
Well as a Former Marine, it is the one time a year that I claim the Navy, GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!!! On a serious note, let them have a good game were neither team's players are hurt. May God watch over these men, not for what they will do on this field, but for what they will do on another field in the future. :usaflag::usaflag:

AAHH, good old Army/Navy game. Or as I refer to it...the Race for Second Place!

GO AIR FORCE!

Well as a Former Marine, it is the one time a year that I claim the Navy, GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!!! On a serious note, let them have a good game were neither team's players are hurt. May God watch over these men, not for what they will do on this field, but for what they will do on another field in the future. :usaflag::usaflag:

Well said.

Amen.

My brother is a West Point graduate ('80), he scored me tickets to a couple of the Army-Navy games in the late Seventies. If you ever have a chance, attend an Army-Navy game! There isn't any other game quite like it! (While you are at it, if you are near any of the Academies on a Friday afternoon, go attend the parade! It's quite the spectacle)

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!!

If the Marines had their own academy the others would not play them. They let a few of them play on the NAVY team so they can win some games............................How is that for talkin trash:peacesign::stickouttongue:

The Navy needs the Marines on the squad to be competitive. :stickouttongue: :stickouttongue: :stickouttongue:

GO NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAT ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at my avatar and tell me who you think you should cheer for?:Biggrin:

and just in case you can't see that is Marine Dress Blues she is wearing. Somewhat sacreligious, but I can get over it.

She has the wrong cover, but, like you, I will get over that as well.... :stickouttongue:

SEMPER FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really doesn't matter. The Falcons won the Commander-in-Chief trophy already!

Go Air Force!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back