• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Social media by staff

Follow Coach Rhule here…

Attachments

• 480C62B8-EE4D-4422-AC15-AF295B3B0DC2.png
    480C62B8-EE4D-4422-AC15-AF295B3B0DC2.png
    846.4 KB · Views: 399
  • 5F9FEFB2-0CC4-4411-8FD5-EFF7798E7AFF.png
    5F9FEFB2-0CC4-4411-8FD5-EFF7798E7AFF.png
    829.8 KB · Views: 398
My wife and I, in Vegas, have access to some of the finest dining/bars in the USA. However, when in Nebraska we never pass up the opportunity to stop in the bar/dine at the Husker Steak House in Columbus Nebraska. Just outstanding. Additionally, after the Lark closed in Columbus never found a bar there comparable.

My wife and I, in Vegas, have access to some of the finest dining/bars in the USA. However, when in Nebraska we never pass up the opportunity to stop in the bar/dine at the Husker Steak House in Columbus Nebraska. Just outstanding. Additionally, after the Lark closed in Columbus never found a bar there comparable.

The Husker House gives “Iconic” a whole new meaning. The “come in as you are” sign on the front of the building. Great place. My dad would get stuck in the bar occasionally and it didn’t go well for him at home.

He better have stopped at the Pawnee in Columbus. Grabbed a Duke, and visited the Hausmanns. I will throw a little NIL money his (Rhule) way and pay up for a Duke or two.

Is that like The Powder Keg in Oberlin, KS?

An 18 bar.

At least it was way back in the day.

Was a 30 mile drive from McCook for some underage beer drinking.

Only partly related but I hope they keep the huskers social media team and especially video production.They do a good job.
I wasn't crazy about the team introductions on the video board this year. I though they were much better when the student introduced himself and gave his home town. It was just more personal. I heard a few people in the stands who felt the same way.

Last edited:

I thought several on Frost's staff did ok on social media but I expect a whole new level.

Simple tweet but it shows the weight room. The offer tweets have been good too. They were prior as well imo.

So are we keeping the social media staff or we they be replaced?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back