• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Social media by staff

I had to read one of the omaha articles twice. EJ Barthel was just down the road from me in Hickory, NC recruiting a 4* edge rusher in Rico at Hickory High School. The last time a Nebraska coach was in this area was when we were recruiting Dukes who eventually decommitted and went elsewhere. Doesn't happen very often. Most kids go to UNC schools, Wake Forest, App State, Duke, NC State, and Clemson around here.

I had to read one of the omaha articles twice. EJ Barthel was just down the road from me in Hickory, NC recruiting a 4* edge rusher in Rico at Hickory High School. The last time a Nebraska coach was in this area was when we were recruiting Dukes who eventually decommitted and went elsewhere. Doesn't happen very often. Most kids go to UNC schools, Wake Forest, App State, Duke, NC State, and Clemson around here.
At least a different flavor than the SEC for those with mind to leave.

Only partly related but I hope they keep the huskers social media team and especially video production.They do a good job.

That has absolutely no relation as to weather Columbus and/or the Pawnee bar is an excellent place to be. But thank you for your contribution.

Now to get the thread back on topic: Is the Pawnee Bar a Boatload better or just a little better than any bar in Columbus, Genoa, Humphrey, Tarnov, Lindsay, all the way up to Madison?

:Biggrin:

That has absolutely no relation as to weather Columbus and/or the Pawnee bar is an excellent place to be. But thank you for your contribution.

Now to get the thread back on topic: Is the Pawnee Bar a Boatload better or just a little better than any bar in Columbus, Genoa, Humphrey, Tarnov, Lindsay, all the way up to Madison?

:Biggrin:
I've heard of about 3 of those places.

I've heard of about 3 of those places.

Next time you are in Lincoln, I will take you to the wonderful places of Platte County, the place of my upbringing. It is breathtaking!

beautiful-amazing.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back