• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Silent commit

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerRedDread:925552 said:
Fans complain when Bo doesn't "let them in" on what's happening behind closed doors. He does this to protect his players/staff/program. He does this especially because he wants thing set in stone before they are confirmed by his quotes. (the reason why new recruits don't do interviews until they have played a game). Then when Bo breaks his own rule and what he has said to be a "possiblity" in the works doesn't pan out, now fans want to criticize him for boosting the hype just to be let down...... Maybe fans should back up and take a chill pill, we are talking about football with 17-22 year olds.

You can even take that a step further and say the guy fans assumed he was referring to didn't pan out...from RR's post it seems he never was that silent commit and fan speculation led to the hype build up and eventual let down on this kid

Has anyone confirmed that C-Love was our first silent commit? I doubt that he was, seeing the way things worked out last week. There still may be 2 silents out there. Time will tell, or maybe RR or others will. :Biggrin:

Well, Bo gets a lot of flack for keeping things under wraps, not being nice to the media, etc.. Maybe he was just trying to appease for a change? And maybe since it semi-backfired it reconfirmed to him that he should keep these things under wraps.

Semi-backfired? How do people come up with stuff like this? What exactly do you mean? All of this seems to be total speculation. Who is to say there isn't a guy out there who continues to keep his choice under wraps? There must be a lot of sleep being lost out there in Huskerland over stuff like this------fascinating.

Last edited:

I thought you had the answer for us....;)

Has anyone confirmed that C-Love was our first silent commit? I doubt that he was, seeing the way things worked out last week. There still may be 2 silents out there. Time will tell, or maybe RR or others will. :Biggrin:

You can even take that a step further and say the guy fans assumed he was referring to didn't pan out...from RR's post it seems he never was that silent commit and fan speculation led to the hype build up and eventual let down on this kid

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back