• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Should Iowa consider letting Ferentz go? Or tell him it is time to retire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bo maintains his average he will be 126-42 after 14 seasons with 14 bowl games. I think that beats what Kirk has done after 14 seasons.

Of course Kirk has done his record.

I don't think there's many guys who would A) Do as well at Iowa or B) Want to even be there!

Bo has had a tremendous start ... seems to be getting better and better. Games like UCLA and OSU really worried me, but it seems that they've cleaned things up a bit. Mostly on the Defensive side of the ball.

The decision to retain or retire/fire Ferentz has already been made by the decision makers for Iowa. Time will reveal the path they will take on the other side of the Missouri River. If I were a betting man I wager he is here for a season or two, but he could bow out gracefully with a renegotiated buyout after the end of this season just after the first of the year. There is no good firing a good man with his history with the Iowa program.

Kirk will get it turned around. The difference might be is the Iowa administration will give him the time he needs. It is like he has a new staff. Remember Frank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back