• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Semper Fidelis Bowl Game Thread (3 Jan 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westerkamp with a nice diving catch over the middle. Lined up in the backfield, then shifted to the left. Announcers called him a Nebraska recruit.

I wouldn't watch any of this, mainly because it only perpetuates the Tom Lemmings of the world.

Leave recruiting to the coaches.

Seems like allot more of the experts are leanign toward us....I think he and Rose could play as true Frosh from what I have seen of them....and throw Anderson in and we could be stout at the LB spot....

any chance that afalava is concerned about lambert and a log jam...i certainly am not as it will work itself out. anderson is a juco so not gonna be their the duration of the others and threw a couple years of competition the numbers will work out regardless if contenders are in your class, ahead of you or the next big think the following year. competition never seems to be a problem else where, except maybe at QB were only 1 can play...

I wouldn't watch any of this, mainly because it only perpetuates the Tom Lemmings of the world.

Leave recruiting to the coaches.

Yeah, I also don't watch the spring game or read practice reports, I leave practice and preparation up to the coaches. I also don't watch the games, I leave the team's performance up to the players and coaches. I don't care who our coach is I leave it up to the AD, and for that matter I don't care who the AD is, I leave it up to the chancellor.

any chance that afalava is concerned about lambert and a log jam...i certainly am not as it will work itself out. anderson is a juco so not gonna be their the duration of the others and threw a couple years of competition the numbers will work out regardless if contenders are in your class, ahead of you or the next big think the following year. competition never seems to be a problem else where, except maybe at QB were only 1 can play...

I don't think so. I just think he wanted to announce with his family.

Awesome announcement! Congrats Avery!! Who is the big fat Tool announcer talking garbage about the Blackshirts? "Just Sayin'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back