• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Semper Fidelis Bowl Game Thread (3 Jan 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since it doesn't appear as if Jared Afalava will announce during the game does he still announce tonight or has he decided to wait a few more days?

All indications are that he will announce tonight. I just asked Justin Hopkins, national analyst for 247, and I will repost his answer.

Afalava told Hopkins earlier today that the plan is to announce today. Has not heard anything more yet. Sounds like it may have been a goof on CBS Sports' part.

Afalva is supposed to announce tonight but his mom said he may not since he absolutely no family there at all.

Surprise, surprise, . . . a Notre Dame homer doing "expert" commentary during halftime. He actually makes a statement about a Notre Dame recruit, "Where is he. You know I gotta see my Notre Dame boy here." Tom Lemming and the announcer just laugh. Ha ha.

We need to get more guys in the media so that they can openly recruit for our players.

Yeah he does the weekly college football show on CBS-S and makes no bones or apologies over his biasis....

And we all know about Lemming....

Actually I'm surprised someone has not called him on the practice of openly recruiting like that....probally in Westerkamps.....

Surprise, surprise, . . . a Notre Dame homer doing "expert" commentary during halftime. He actually makes a statement about a Notre Dame recruit, "Where is he. You know I gotta see my Notre Dame boy here." Tom Lemming and the announcer just laugh. Ha ha.

We need to get more guys in the media so that they can openly recruit for our players.

That is really a sad commentary, isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back