• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Seisay is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly is a need so it would hurt....with lack of experience and all...

Those in the know,

If he chooses Arkansas, how big of a blow is that to NU? It seems like most on here think the coaching staff would have him penciled in as one of the starters next season.

He will be announcing his decision tomorrow night at 8pm cst. He hasnt made up his mind how he is going to do it though.

I'd say 50-50....where we have a real shot is the staff did a great job of recruiting his family in VA....and honestly we have a need and he will start from day one....I think that plays big.....on the other hand Arkansas as we say with Tevin Mitchell plays dirty....

I'd say 60/40 for the Hogs. I'm with RR on this one. Theatrics are a turn off

He will be announcing it via Twitter and Facebook. Here is his twitter handle......

His twitter handle is @SmooveSeisay. As it already says in the above posts.

Last edited:

Id lean towards him being "N" but we will have to wait and see, heck he may even change his mind two or three times before then. Its crazy how recruiting works!

Remember the kid a few years back that was hinting heavy toward the Huskers and posting stuff on Myspace, etc. Then all the sudden his pictures on Myspace were plastered with Cal stuff. He ended up going to Cal as a DE.

Stupid theatrics!

Those in the know,

If he chooses Arkansas, how big of a blow is that to NU? It seems like most on here think the coaching staff would have him penciled in as one of the starters next season.

Personally, I think it would be a big blow. Losing Marcus Rios (because of an academic issue) to UCLA means that Seisay is their #1 CB target, and he likely has been all year. IMO he is the best JUCO CB in the country and would have a 75% chance of stepping right into the starting lineup, ala Zack Bowman and Andre Jones - JUCO CBs of past classes.

Look at the late pushes the coaches have put on CB prospects like Raymond Ford, Amos Leggett, Daniel Gray and Kentrell Brice. I dont think Brandon Beaver is likely at this point. I think losing Seisay would be a big hit to their overall class.

Down to Nebraska and Arkansas....

Lets hope we get the commit....I like our chances....

Can sign during on Wednesday 21 December if he enrolls in January....

So he can commit and sign his letter by Wednesday, which would be great if this goes down like we are hoping. I'm curious, what makes this case an exception?

Actually Rios commiting to UCLA has seen them cool on Raymond Ford who visited this weekend and could actually drive him into becoming a Husker commit....and he is no chopped liver as you know....agree though that Seisay is a good one and already has a year of 1A expereince under his belt at Memphis....so yes it would hurt without a doubt....

I think we may still have a shot at Brandon Beaver as Cal turned him away from a visit this past weekend as they are pretty much full in their class...down to Washington and Nebraska....biggest thing is he willing to leave the west coast?

Personally, I think it would be a big blow. Losing Marcus Rios (because of an academic issue) to UCLA means that Seisay is their #1 CB target, and he likely has been all year. IMO he is the best JUCO CB in the country and would have a 75% chance of stepping right into the starting lineup, ala Zack Bowman and Andre Jones - JUCO CBs of past classes.

Look at the late pushes the coaches have put on CB prospects like Raymond Ford, Amos Leggett, Daniel Gray and Kentrell Brice. I dont think Brandon Beaver is likely at this point. I think losing Seisay would be a big hit to their overall class.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back