• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Seisay is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Down to Nebraska and Arkansas....Lets hope we get the commit....I like our chances....Can sign during on Wednesday 21 December if he enrolls in January....

Last edited:

Down to Nebraska and Arkansas....

Lets hope we get the commit....I like our chances....

Can sign during on Wednesday 21 December if he enrolls in January....

Do we know what time he will make his announcement on Tuesday RR?

Let this be a week full of Christmas gifts in the form of recruiting commitments.

This one could go either way....the way we have recruited his family too makes me hopeful....

Last edited:
How well has Arkansas "recruited" the family? Literally. Are any of the family getting jobs at Arkansas? :rolleyes:Any bags of cash being delivered on a private plane from Fayetteville?

I'll be skeptical of our chances against some of the SEC schools...and not just because it's a good league. I may be a bit cynical suggesting something like that, and I don't want to even remotely imply anything bad about the young man or his family at all. Just a hypothetical...

I hope this young man will be N. We can use him next year!!! C'mon...no extras here, just a chance to be the next Husker DB drafted after Dennard. :thumbsup:

I thought of that too....so don't feel bad....its seems to be the norm in that league for many schools....Georgia excluded....

How well has Arkansas "recruited" the family? Literally. Are any of the family getting jobs at Arkansas? :rolleyes:Any bags of cash being delivered on a private plane from Fayetteville?

I'll be skeptical of our chances against some of the SEC schools...and not just because it's a good league. I may be a bit cynical suggesting something like that, and I don't want to even remotely imply anything bad about the young man or his family at all. Just a hypothetical...

I hope this young man will be N. We can use him next year!!! C'mon...no extras here, just a chance to be the next Husker DB drafted after Dennard. :thumbsup:

If you read his tweets he is playing this for all its worth....have to admit this is a turn-off to me....

I guess it's his 15 minutes of fame.

If he chooses NU, I hope he saves a few minutes for on the field. If he chooses Arky.... then I hope his 15 minutes is up.

I am fickle like that. :)

Those in the know,

If he chooses Arkansas, how big of a blow is that to NU? It seems like most on here think the coaching staff would have him penciled in as one of the starters next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back