• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked SDE 3* Casey Rogers is ALL N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good info. I'm not enamored with him on the defensive side of the ball, however, I love defenders that play on the offensive side of the ball too (see Deontre Thomas or Amir Watts). So hoping it works out, he will be here if we let him commit.

I think he's a plan B for Carson.

Did Tanor make it? Personally, I think they may take 2 of the 3, Carson, Tanor, Rogers. But you're right, I think there's higher up we want.

Yeah Tannor made it. Hearing Nebraska is in the thick of it now too. Would be a great pickup for that OLB spot.

Yeah Tannor made it. Hearing Nebraska is in the thick of it now too. Would be a great pickup for that OLB spot.
Back to your original post I responded to. Carson probably got told you are in or out, he's been leading us on all dead period so I think he is N. Wonder if we would take Rogers and Carson, then also take Tannor. I assume we would.

Back to your original post I responded to. Carson probably got told you are in or out, he's been leading us on all dead period so I think he is N. Wonder if we would take Rogers and Carson, then also take Tannor. I assume we would.

That's where I'd love to see their board and numbers. Hypothetically, if they get Carson at DE and Jarrett Bell at OL, would they take Rogers as another DE and not take a guy like Tyrone Sampson? IMPO, Sampson is a take regardless. That dudes a great looking interior line prospect. Even with Bell (hypothetically) and Farniok, I'm taking Sampson if he wants in. If it's one or the other, I'm waiting until Sampson visits before I let Rogers take that spot...IF that's the situation. JMPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back