• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

S&C program...is it good enough?

I have no idea what the schedules were/are, just know what I saw. At the time I assumed that Cole was doing extra work...but, could be he was making up for a missed work. And, yeah, I talked to him a bit and I didn't get the impression that he thought he'd get to play, but he sure looked the part to me.
We have some workers... I think it's fair to ask if S&C is an issue. From my perspective we have other things I'm certain are issues before I go there.

We are soft and clearly injury-prone. Is our team PAC-ready but not big mean and nasty enough for championship play in the BIG? Right now it looks to me like we are not tough enough to get it done, especially in the lines...pathetic play.

Does this mean that your take on the upcoming Wisconsin game (17 days away) has changed when you said...

"Actually, I want them (Wisconsin) to be very highly ranked, unbeaten and a heavy favorite coming into Lincoln. Rest assured, if all that happens, I will be placing a vary large wager on the money line, taking our Huskers to win it straight up."

(From the "We have separation" thread)

Does this mean that your take on the upcoming Wisconsin game (17 days away) has changed when you said...

"Actually, I want them (Wisconsin) to be very highly ranked, unbeaten and a heavy favorite coming into Lincoln. Rest assured, if all that happens, I will be placing a vary large wager on the money line, taking our Huskers to win it straight up."

(From the "We have separation" thread)
Yes, I said as much after the Oregon game. I still believe we can with the game, but it is a significantly smaller chance now. Good chance that I'll still bet the money line, but I'll need over 5 to 1.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back