• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Runningbacks: Primary Back or By Committee?

Good thing that isnt what happened.
Game 1 vs Arkansas St rushing stats last year NU: Bryant 31-192; Pierson-El, 2-23, Wilbon, 2-15, Morgan 2-1, McNitt 1-0, T.Lee 1-minus-7.
Also consider that TB supposedly had prior issues with his knee(s) and the missed Bowl game after previous season with "leg injury". He then leaves UO game and missed the remainder of the season despite "not suffering a new injury" in the UO game. Sounds like an overuse issue with an already marginal knee. If you disagree, please share your hypothesis.

Game 1 vs Arkansas St rushing stats last year NU: Bryant 31-192; Pierson-El, 2-23, Wilbon, 2-15, Morgan 2-1, McNitt 1-0, T.Lee 1-minus-7.
Also consider that TB supposedly had prior issues with his knee(s) and the missed Bowl game after previous season with "leg injury". He then leaves UO game and missed the remainder of the season despite "not suffering a new injury" in the UO game. Sounds like an overuse issue with an already marginal knee. If you disagree, please share your hypothesis.
Of course it is an over-use.

Last year FHCMR was quoted as saying Bryant had knees that were much older than he was. You hope as a 40 year old TB will be capable of walking on his knees.

I think that alone leaves him 2nd or 3rd on the primary back depth chart.

Of course it is an over-use.

Last year FHCMR was quoted as saying Bryant had knees that were much older than he was. You hope as a 40 year old TB will be capable of walking on his knees.

I think that alone leaves him 2nd or 3rd on the primary back depth chart.

I agree. I guess it was not such a "dumb post".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back