• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rose Bowl

Thanks for confirming that this latest and sorriest spectacle of yours is all about still being butt hurt over how you feel the last guy was treated.

Kudos on becoming the new GFOA.

Quit trying to sully my name. Philly is much like you, not me.

GFOA, thanks for at least saying one thing right. I am totally not like you. I thank the Good Lord above for that. BTW, how did your W-L prediction come out this year? How accurate did the "Shaw is running Stanford into the ground with Harbaugh's players" comment look?

Mort, if you notice (and I doubt that you did) I said never did I cheer for NU to lose. But the prior coach is never mentioned. Sorry you are butt hurt over how the new guy went 6-7.

You two are the only that seem to think there was a shot of this. Just this week in an interview on BTN Shaw stated that he admired old-school coaches who coached their entire career at one school and wanted to be the longest tenured coach in the PAC.

This is how you win Einstein. It is called recruiting players and then placing them in positions where they help the team win.
ITG alert ...
Run

This is how you win Einstein. It is called recruiting players and then placing them in positions where they help the team win.

Shaw did not build Stanford, Harbaugh did and for the freaking record Harbaugh's first TWO SEASONS were not appreciably different than Riley's. As ususal you have the cart pulling the horse.

To be mad that Stanford is a great team and we suck does not make you mad?

The stanford part of your equation is completely irrelevant as far as a husker fan should be concerned. And if we still suck in years 2 and 3 I'll get mad. Until then I'll reserve my angst for other things.

Last edited:
Shaw did not build Stanford, Harbaugh did and for the freaking record Harbaugh's first TWO SEASONS were not appreciably different than Riley's. As ususal you have the cart pulling the horse.

Shaw has been there how long? How many of Harbaugh's players are on the roster?

Last edited:

It's fun watching the Philly fan and the Stanford fan come to a Husker fan website to high-five each other about Stanford, a team that Nebraska did not play this year and is not scheduled to play in the future.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back