• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rondale Moore opting out

Could you have gone more polar opposite? Tequila or grain alcohol and steroids maybe, but kahlua probably looked suspicious.

Back then, Kahlua was a novelty. Everyone wanted it. I guess steroids was the same way.

Back then, Kahlua was a novelty. Everyone wanted it. I guess steroids was the same way.
Here's a funny story to your point. In the 80's my parents went to the Bahamas and on the return flight someone had smuggled a bottle of Kahlua that broke and ruined my dad's suede sport coat. Now there's a perfect 80's story: trip to Bahamas, smuggled Kahlua, suede jacket :Biggrin:

Here's a funny story to your point. In the 80's my parents went to the Bahamas and on the return flight someone had smuggled a bottle of Kahlua that broke and ruined my dad's suede sport coat. Now there's a perfect 80's story: trip to Bahamas, smuggled Kahlua, suede jacket :Biggrin:

Throw in a 'Members Only' or 'Zubas' reference and it's perfect.

Actually, suede sports jackets were a 1970s thing. They were Out of style by the 1980s. Or at least no one was buying new ones by then. I remember my dad having a gaudy blue one (with red stitching) that mom bought him around 1973 or so.:Biggrin:

Last edited:
Actually, suede sports jackets were a 1970s thing. They were Out of style by the 1980s. Or at least no one was buying new ones by then. I remember my dad having a gaudy blue one (with red stitching) that mom bought him around 1973 or so.:Biggrin:
That would make sense. My dad also loved those shirts with the pearl snap buttons, and I know those were a 7O's thing too. My sisters gave him so much grief for those shirts.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back