• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rogue One

The movie jumped all over the place. How I saw it, he decided he would stay alive, pretend to and actually build the death star, but put the back door way to destruction that only a select few would be able to discover and he named it after his nickname for his daughter, Stardust. Past that, the movie just lagged and was boring.
Oh I got all that. But I think the details would have been more interesting than the story we saw.

Plus this movie confirmed for me that stormtrooper armor is worthless. If it can't stop the blow from a staff, let alone a blaster, what's the point?

Oh I got all that. But I think the details would have been more interesting than the story we saw.

Plus this movie confirmed for me that stormtrooper armor is worthless. If it can't stop the blow from a staff, let alone a blaster, what's the point?
I noticed that also. A simple smack to the head or shoulders, and the Stormtroopers hit the floor. It was very hastily put together. Arrrggghhh!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back