• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rick Kaczenski giving Indiana bulletin board material

So, it's really not bulletin board material. Kaz doesn't speak on behalf of Nebraska, and no person in their eight mind would make that assertion
Regardless what he said, or if it gives them extra motivation, it’s irrelevant the first minute after kickoff. Who cares? Are they going to run faster because of it? No. Are they going to hit harder? No. Punch them in the face and let’s go.
In a game of pathetic teams there is nothing on a “bulletin board worth reading in the first place, pal.

Wow, Hail Varsity breaking important news right there. They should interview my dog instead. Her views on the huskers are more relevant than Rick Kaczenski's.

Back in my day when you fired someone they went away. Didn't Kramer try and hang around some job after he was fired on Seinfeld? Or was that George?
Actually Kramer and George both were featured in episodes where they showed up to work unwanted. In the second season, George quit with great fanfare on Friday, regretted it over the weekend and just showed up like nothing happened on Monday. Supposedly, Larry David did that very thing when he was writing for Saturday Night Live. David is also rumored to have said, "bulletin board material is completely meaningless once the ball is snapped" though I couldn't confirm that...

Regardless what he said, or if it gives them extra motivation, it’s irrelevant the first minute after kickoff. Who cares? Are they going to run faster because of it? No. Are they going to hit harder? No. Punch them in the face and let’s go.
I just think it makes us look bad. And there's no reason to take any team for granted. We are maybe the worst program in the B1G currently.

I fail to see how it reflects on us at all.
Or why this aholes opinion suggests our team is taking anyone for granted
I guess I'm just annoyed that it's getting pushed out as news, giving any extra motivation to our opponent. Also annoyed that he says "we" as if he is speaking for the Nebraska team/fans.

I guess I'm just annoyed that it's getting pushed out as news,
Its clickbait, and o ly news to ignorant people
giving any extra motivation to our opponent.
how does a former coach, ten years removed from our locker room, bad mouthing our next opponent, add extra motivation to our opponent?
Also annoyed that he says "we" as if he is speaking for the Nebraska team/fans.
That's been my point all along. He is not a "we", except as a fan. Nobody with more than half a brain thinks he speaks for our team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back