• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule on with Sip and Callahan

Like I said, very beginning. He's on after like 20 seconds. Some people.
'll be honest, I missed the part that @PasadenaHusker pointed out it was early on in the video. I didn't read your post, I just went straight to the vid and saw 48 minutes. But I'm still not going to watch it. :cool:

He is probably drinking coors beer.
Beer being singular

bd2787ae-6471-4a8e-a16c-7e16bf631738_text.gif

He’ll walk through the Tahoe forest for six hours straight, “there’s a Ponderosa pine…….there’s another Ponderosa pine…..oh, there’s another……look! a Sugar pine….yet he doesn’t have 14 minutes.
Yea but during that 6 hour hike he's listening to Dancing Queen by ABBA on repeat. He'd have to pause it to watch that 14 minute video, and if there anything I know about @HUSKER HOT SAUCE it's that he won't let anything interrupt his 6 hour Dancing Queen marathon.

Yea but during that 6 hour hike he's listening to Dancing Queen by ABBA on repeat. He'd have to pause it to watch that 14 minute video, and if there anything I know about @HUSKER HOT SAUCE it's that he won't let anything interrupt his 6 hour Dancing Queen marathon.
I can't believe I confided in you. This was supposed to be "OUR" secret.

I don't know how many games we will win next year - but Rhule inspires confidence and I've found I pretty much like to listen to anything he says. Love his perspectives, philosophies, his nod to Nebraska tradition without being too gushy ( since we haven't had much to talk about for a while).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back