• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule on with Sip and Callahan

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member

He's on for about 14 minutes is all at the very beginning. I didn't watch after it.

He kills these things. All praise for the kids and even former staff. Sip does a great job asking kind of pointed questions. Hate getting this excited (again) but damn if he doesn't get me excited.

He's on for about 14 minutes is all at the very beginning. I didn't watch after it.

He kills these things. All praise for the kids and even former staff. Sip does a great job asking kind of pointed questions. Hate getting this excited (again) but damn if he doesn't get me excited.

Blueprint and right materials for a complete team,complete recruitment.
Been awhile

I just can’t say it enough - nobody knows how this thing will work out on the field, but it damn sure feels good to have a thoughtful responsible and organized ADULT in charge of the program again.

That is all…

The show is over 48 minutes, I'm not sitting around trying to find the 14 minutes.
download.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back