• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

42 days in the ICU

2 cardiac arrests

one collapsed lung

acute kidney failure

multiple organ failure

both lungs leaking O2 into the body cavity

zero chance of survival (they said)

ONE AWESOME GOD!!!
Wow. Your wife is a top notch fighter ! :thumbsup:

My hospital stay was "only" 70 days but only 7 days ICU. My hospital roommate suffered a deep deep depression. Eventually suicide (apparently)

Some people occasionally ask for updates... and I haven't been very good at that lately.

Today I'm sitting in the surgery waiting area of Piedmont Atlanta, while Steph is in surgery (it was planned this time). Thankful that she's been approved to get this work done. Obviously it's a little unnerving to be back here where so much happened...
Sending prayers your way

Some people occasionally ask for updates... and I haven't been very good at that lately.

Today I'm sitting in the surgery waiting area of Piedmont Atlanta, while Steph is in surgery (it was planned this time). Thankful that she's been approved to get this work done. Obviously it's a little unnerving to be back here where so much happened...
She sounds pretty sound. Prayers to you and her for everything to be successful

She is in hospital with Covid-19 for fourth night. They now have her on Remdesivir, among other things. They keep raising the O2 level but her lung capacity is decreasing.

I know God is in control. But we are scared and need prayer warriors right now.

Thanks in advance
I wish hope your wife for full recovery man

I don’t do prayers

I’m sending all the karma I have built up to make your wife have a full recovery

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back