• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Asking for prayers for Steph (again). This time it's due to abdominal pains... Went to see her primary Dr. on Monday (a 2+ hour comprehensive appt.) -- one item was to remove her PEG. Unfortunately it wouldn't pull out easily and smoothly like the YouTube videos... tugged 3 or 4 times before she said we need to get the surgeon who installed it involved. So we have an appointment with him tomorrow (hour ride via van or ambulance -- TBD tomorrow). So she's had increasing pain in the area; hoping no serious damage was done. Today when I flushed the tube with water, it was painful for Steph (which has never happened before). It's become painful for her to roll to either side, which is a significant setback in her recovery. Praying we can get some resolution and relief tomorrow (Thursday).

Thanks

Thanks for the updates and picture. I am filled with joy as far as God has lead through this journey/storm in your life. Answered prayers rolling out before our eyes in ways that I couldn’t even comprehend or imagine. My prayers continue for you both. Prayers for the appointment today and that the PED can be removed safely. Relief from pain and also that the abdominal discomfort is nothing serious and that it subsides.
God is seeing him his through to completion. Thanks be to God.

Last edited:

She is in hospital with Covid-19 for fourth night. They now have her on Remdesivir, among other things. They keep raising the O2 level but her lung capacity is decreasing.

I know God is in control. But we are scared and need prayer warriors right now.

Thanks in advance
Some people don't believe this is real but it is. Keep praying and we will too! God Bless!

SUCCESS!! Steph's PEG tube is out! And -- it WAS just like the YouTube video; the Dr. was having a discussion with Steph about the procedure (a distraction) and all of a sudden, a sharp tug (quick ouch!) and voilà -- it was out! NO MORE TUBES!!! She started feeling better very quickly afterward!

Thanks for all your prayers!

SUCCESS!! Steph's PEG tube is out! And -- it WAS just like the YouTube video; the Dr. was having a discussion with Steph about the procedure (a distraction) and all of a sudden, a sharp tug (quick ouch!) and voilà -- it was out! NO MORE TUBES!!! She started feeling better very quickly afterward!

Answered prayers! Full recovery through step by step prayer! It's on the way!

Hallelujah!

@Elwood von Kiowa , I am so happy for you all! Like I said before, I have been keeping my wife up to date, and we have both been praying and pulling for you two and all the family. It is so great to see the happiness on her face and hear all the great news! Truly makes my heart feel good knowing she is home again and doing better, we will continue to keep everyone in our prayers! Praise the Lord my friend!

Thanks be to God! Prayers continue for health and strength.

Great news - praise God!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back