• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruiting Board 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice! Hope that opens the flood gates! Has to be one of the key gets based on talent and need at the position.

Yes, it is a huge pickup for so many reasons. First of all, how many great JC players has Bo Pelini brought in who just were not able to arrive in the Spring? So many were so close but ended up arriving in the Fall. Being here in Spring Ball is so important, imo.

But most of all, his committment could have a very positive domino effect on the rest of the defensive backfield. I thought Andrew Green came along great in the second half this year especially in run support. Having Seisay allows him to continue to develop without the pressure of being the "lockdown" corner. It slots Evans and Jean-Baptiste down a bit and really sets up some great competition for spots with Mitchell also in the mix. Add Jackson if he can get here and suddenly CB is a potential strong point. But I also like the fact that with CB looking strong, perhaps Corey Cooper can go back to safety where I think he can make a real impact.

Last edited:
Seisay signed his LOI today. Will enroll in January thus, be available for spring practice....which is huge in the scheme of things....

Last edited:

Good tonic after a rough Bowl loss (not to mention the Husker Mens BBall team got hammered tonight), two quality recruits in one night.

LB Jared Afalava is "N". Unlike Moss, he does not get to announce at All Star Game as they messed up his announcement.

BTW-NU had never had a recruit announce at an All Star Game until tonight.

Why would a kid say he will walk on while recruiting is still going on? Just curious.

ColoREDo:811890 said:
Why would a kid say he will walk on while recruiting is still going on? Just curious.

Several kids who grew up in Husker families will turn down scollies just to be able to walk on for DONU. Plus, look at the Nebraska walk-on success stories. Who wouldn't want to be one?

Had a few technical difficulties and have been unable to update for several weeks. 17 walk-ons are now added with links to their Rivals pages. Will be trying to catch up the next day or so.

I think we are in good shape coming down the home stretch. Should be an exciting week ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back