• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Kewan Lacy

As bad as this decommit is there is plenty of time to find a replacement (or two).

Don't forget we have Conor Booth coming in '25.

Last edited:

link-please.jpg
Why in the world would there be a link to current NIL situations with each player?
You're better then that.....

Why in the world would there be a link to current NIL situations with each player?
You're better then that.....

You think/argue that it is simply NIL. NIL is a definite part of the equation but not the only factor. We both know it.

If i were rhule
Id roll the dice
Dont offer anyone else
Show him hes the only guy we want
That will help if he looks around, he might come back. Keep recruiting him
If we strike out look to the portal later.
We are behind the 8 ball anyway
We can always grab bodies
Irvin, rahmir and emmit and ives and a portal kid can work next yr
This kids a diff maker
Throw it all at him
are you related to SF?

Huge loss IMO. Kid looked legit. That said, our RB room next year should be pretty good so I'm not too worried.
What do you like about the RB room next year? Rahmir Johnson is likely out of eligibility, and Grant is also done. We get Ervin back, but he seems to be chronically injured. Emmet Johnson and Ives will both be back (barring transfers) too, but I don't feel like we are overly deep or that we have any proven elite talent at RB. We could really use a legit 4* RB for the 2024 class.

Last edited:

What do you like about the RB room next year? Rahmir Johnson is likely out of eligibility, and Grant is also done. We get Ervin back, but he seems to be chronically injured. Emmet Johnson and Ives will both be back (barring transfers) too, but I don't feel like we are overly deep or that we have any proven elite talent at RB. We could really use a legit 4* RB for the 2024 class.
Rahmir should be back. Ervin, Emmet, and Fleeks.

We need at least one more for sure.

Any info on why he changed his mind? You had mentioned Florida in an earlier post. Thanks,
Unfortunately, I do not. but I know he has garnered a ton of attention with his 2023 performance and is a big, big riser on the recruiting circuit. Not sure if we were a placeholder or not.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back