• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Kewan Lacy

Did our offensive recruiters not "sell the vision".
I have heard that's all we have to do to get top offensive talent to sign on at Nebraska.
I'll tune out now because I'm feeling a little faint of heart.
Sorry about this loss.

If i were rhule
Id roll the dice
Dont offer anyone else
Show him hes the only guy we want
That will help if he looks around, he might come back. Keep recruiting him
If we strike out look to the portal later.
We are behind the 8 ball anyway
We can always grab bodies
Irvin, rahmir and emmit and ives and a portal kid can work next yr
This kids a diff maker
Throw it all at him

Well bummer. I really hate when this happens. We committed to one kid, and he didn't come through. At some juncture a person's word has to mean something. Really seems to be lacking these days.

He was our ONLY RB recruit for 24. Based on what we've seen this year, we need bodies and talent.
I said it was huge. But I think we have good rb's here and we'll pick someone up. I would have preferred him most likely over whomever we get but he's not a top lineman and we need those the most.

Well bummer. I really hate when this happens. We committed to one kid, and he didn't come through. At some juncture a person's word has to mean something. Really seems to be lacking these days.
Well said. Laid all of our eggs in Raiola too. Think those days are over tbh.

I said it was huge. But I think we have good rb's here and we'll pick someone up. I would have preferred him most likely over whomever we get but he's not a top lineman and we need those the most.
Loosing One does not net the other. This sucks

NIL folks. NIL......

link-please.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back