• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RB/FB Imani Cross Canx Visit To Virginia Could Be 'N' Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for posting the video, RR. He is a very smooth runner- his cuts and moves look effortless (though a tad unpolished). His long strides make him deceptively fast; he looks like he's barely moving then you see him blow by the defenders. I wonder how much of those qualities will translate to college.

This looks like it could be a done deal....his parents would like him to stay near Gerogia however, if they give their blessing he will be 'N'.....I don't think they are hardover on where he goes.....visit was a huge sucess...and Ron Brown has built a real bond with him....I like our chances allot...he is on his way to visit VA tomorrow....will decide later this week...

I will be very surprised if we don't get a commit from him soon....along with Curry....

Will not make his final visit to VA.....down to Nebraska and Kentucky....

I think he will 'N' in the next day or two.....

This would be a great 'get' for the Huskers....a big RB/FB who would compliment our smaller backs with Rex graduating after this year...

This is on Ron Brown if we get him to commit....:)

4th down

Will not make his final visit to VA.....down to Nebraska and Kentucky....

I think he will 'N' in the next day or two.....

This would be a great 'get' for the Huskers....a big RB/FB who would compliment our smaller backs with Rex graduating after this year...

This is on Ron Brown if we get him to commit....:)

Sure would be nice to have on 4th and 1 as either the ball carrier or lead blocker once we put 15 lbs or so on him.

Mr. Cross will be hosting Kentucky for an in-home at 4 and then Coach Bo and Coach Brown and possibly another coach or two will be by at 7 for theirs. I believe there will be a decision and possible announcement tomorrow.

I'm excited about this guy. It seems like he has a unique style. Not exactly shifty, but it seems like he innately alters his pace -- which it seems would be hard to read thus throwing off defenders and messing up angles.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back