• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question

I’m a 4-years-should-be-plenty guy. I’d like us to get back to winning one more than we lose against P5 programs. That’s all. Pretty low bar really.

Than for sure, you will hate watching this game. it shows progress but still show that there is work to be done. It was an exciting game that we had a legitimate chance to win against a top tier opponent.

If in fact you can’t enjoy watching this game, it is probably best for your health that you just stop watching Husker football until Frost is gone, regardless of how long that takes.

Then you can restart the clock fresh on the next guy.

The alternative is to begin enjoying Nebraska football even during the struggle to return to relevance.

Last edited:

Than for sure, you will hate watching this game. it shows progress but still show that there is work to be done. It was an exciting game that we had a legitimate chance to win against a top tier opponent.

If in fact you can’t enjoy watching this game, it is probably best for your health that you just stop watching Husker football until Frost is gone, regardless of how long that takes.

Then you can restart the clock fresh on the next guy.

The alternative is to begin enjoying Nebraska football even during the struggle to return to relevance.

I'm pretty much taking that advice, honestly. Thankfully I am usually watching my daughter play college volleyball somewhere, when the Huskers are on. I am not exactly a come-and-go Huskers fan. I've seen something like 35 games dating back to 91, including 3 national championship games.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much taking that advice, honestly. Thankfully I am usually watching my daughter play college volleyball somewhere, when the Huskers are on. I am not exactly a come-and-go Huskers fan. I've seen something like 35 games dating back to 91, including 3 national championship games.

i watch my daughter play college soccer. But I still make time to watch the Huskers on video.

Ive just accepted these things:

1) they aren’t where we want them to be,
2) my whining about it will not change that,
3) a lot of people are giving their all to fix the program,
4) They are never going to stop trying.

Because of that, I can sit back and try to find enjoyment in the journey. If Frost isn’t the right guy, a new coach will replace him. But I’m not going to assume Frost is the wrong guy based on a 30,000 foot view of the program.

Yesterday was one small piece of evidence that perhaps there is hope that this staff is heading the right direction. Maybe it’s just a blip and next week will be a disaster. But I will give this coaching staff the benefit of the doubt and put trust in Trev, who seems like a pretty intelligent guy.

I didn’t attend the game, not watch it on TV. The score looks encouraging. My son was at the game. His impression all season has been that OU isn’t as advertised. His impression of Nebraska is undisciplined. Lots of penalties. I haven’t read the stat sheet to confirm whether we had a lot of penalties.

I am still skeptical of us winning 2 more games. Any idea where those wins might come from?
I saw a camel once.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back