• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question

:Confused:

But that didn’t happen so what is the point?

Sometimes, it’s best to enjoy the game rather than wringing hands over what might have happened.

But for the record, had we lost in a more lopsided game, I would have liked the game less.

:Confused:

But that didn’t happen so what is the point?

Sometimes, it’s best to enjoy the game rather than wringing hands over what might have happened.

But for the record, had we lost in a more lopsided game, I would have liked the game less.
1632015657221.gif

I didn’t attend the game, not watch it on TV. The score looks encouraging. My son was at the game. His impression all season has been that OU isn’t as advertised. His impression of Nebraska is undisciplined. Lots of penalties. I haven’t read the stat sheet to confirm whether we had a lot of penalties.

I am still skeptical of us winning 2 more games. Any idea where those wins might come from?

I didn’t attend the game, not watch it on TV. The score looks encouraging. My son was at the game. His impression all season has been that OU isn’t as advertised. His impression of Nebraska is undisciplined. Lots of penalties. I haven’t read the stat sheet to confirm whether we had a lot of penalties.

I am still skeptical of us winning 2 more games. Any idea where those wins might come from?
Michigan state northwestern perdu Iowa and an upset over Ohio state to boot.

We played well enough to win. Both teams we sloppy and undisciplined at times..
Our special teams sucks, and cost us the game, again

I would say today was a better day, but I'm not ready to call it good. We lost, but progress was made today. With the schedule we have ahead of us, we will need to be good the rest of the way.

Hopefully, it’s not too late for him to stop looking for the negative in things. You too!

There were some penalties, but we overcame them. There were some mistakes that cost us the game on ST. But the offense moved the ball at times to a variety of receivers and we even got the RB run game going a little. If you’re looking for hope for the future, you can find it in this game. If you prefer to lack hope and prefer pessimism, you can find that too.

Most people seemed to have come away disappointed we lost, but happy it was an enjoyable game we could have won against a top rated team.

If you are a day by day, we get better and better kind of guy, today was a good day.

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Hopefully, it’s not too late for him to stop looking for the negative in things. You too!

There were some penalties, but we overcame them. There were some mistakes that cost us the game on ST. But the offense moved the ball at times to a variety of receivers and we even got the RB run game going a little. If you’re looking for hope for the future, you can find it in this game. If you prefer to lack hope and prefer pessimism, you can find that too.

Most people seemed to have come away disappointed we lost, but happy it was an enjoyable game we could have won against a top rated team.

If you are a day by day, we get better and better kind of guy, today was a good day.

:Cheers:

I’m a 4-years-should-be-plenty guy. I’d like us to get back to winning one more than we lose against P5 programs. That’s all. Pretty low bar really.

One game at a time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back