• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question about QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never claimed you were one of the fools. It is you who is lying and trying to call yourself a victim.

Ironic, yes?

Before spring practice I stuck my neck out and said POB would finish last in the QB race. I don't recall anyone else doing that. But after POB quit the team, everyone said they could see it coming.

images
wAH WAH NOBODY GIVES ME CREDIT...wAH WAH.
images

I...
I...
I...
I...

signed Paramus J. Trump

A perfect compliment to the endless
you...
you...
you...
you...
posts I received from the fools.

Bottom line: We have a great QB, a great HC and a very exciting offense to watch. From now on, I will no longer fall asleep during the games. Let the good times roll!

upload_2018-10-21_9-20-34.jpeg

Last edited:

A perfect compliment to all the
you...
you...
you...
posts I have received from the fools.

Bottom line: We have a great QB, a great HC and a very exciting offense to watch, From now on, I will no longer fall asleep during the games. Let the good times roll!

View attachment 18253
how can you fall asleep during a husker game. i might get frustrated, but fall asleep.

I just hope we don't jinx it.

Last time we had a freshman Martinez he ran roughshod over KSU, Oklahoma State and Washington... and then sort of peaked.

We had several polls predicting who would become the starter. Gebbia won every one of those polls but yes, AM got plenty of votes.

But the thing is, who else besides me said AM was the TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT?

Answer: Nobody

I was the only one that went that far.

Three things to consider:

1. I shouted out the loudest about AM and I received the most flak. On that issue, I was called out more than any other poster...and folks were not polite about it.

2. How I said what I said was in English. Nobody should have a problem with that.

2. This is not a one time thing for me. I have done many individual talent evaluations. I don't recall ever being wrong. If I ever was, people would have pointed it out by now.

If I am wrong I will readily admit it. But he fools who adamantly disputed my claims have never admitted they were wrong or that I was right. I am not impressed those fools.

I admit that I thought Ozigbo would be nothing more than a short yardage situational RB. However, Ozigbo has improved his speed and elusiveness. He has become something more than he was in 2017. Kudo's to him and Ryan Held.
Hahahahahahahah. I’VE NEVER BEEN WRONG!!!! EXCEPT ABOUT OZIGBO, WHERE I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back