• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question about QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those passes will attract play makers. They will see that they can get the ball enough and it's up to them to make a man miss.

I'll take 3-5 yard passes and let the kids make their moves from there.

Can this Martinez guy ever get to the point where he can win us multiple games in the future? I've heard he's pretty much maxed out in terms of his ability.

Asking for a friend.

Thanks in advance.

tenor.gif

Can this Martinez guy ever get to the point where he can win us multiple games in the future? I've heard he's pretty much maxed out in terms of his ability.

Asking for a friend.

Thanks in advance.
Your friend needs to sober up. If the rest of the components of the offensive line get rebuilt and the defense gets a completely physical over haul, you haven't seen anything, yet.

Last edited:

where's Paramus?

Here I am. I tried to tell people that AM was the TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT. Before the 2017 season (over a year a ago) I tried to tell people that tOSU's 3rd string QB Dwayne Haskins was the best passer in the B1G. After seeing Purdue beat #25 BC I tried to tell people that Purdue had no apparent weaknesses, a tough RB, a solid DL, a great playmaker in Rondell Moore, and a fine QB.

Gebbia can pass, but I tried to tell people that AM might be a better passer than Gebbia.

A bunch of fools claimed that I didn't know what I was saying.

Where are those fools now?

1edyo8.jpg

Before the season, Steve Sipple was telling us the Gebbia hype was real and the AM hype was fake news. Damon Benning told us Gebbia would be the starter. *** said it was Gebbia's job to lose.

upload_2018-10-21_7-15-58.jpeg

Bottom Line: The 18 year old AM is probably the best passer NU has ever had. As a running QB, he is easily top 6 all time. I saw his talent during the spring game, on his HS film, and gave a shout out about it. I think everyone is ready to give him a shout out now. If he's not NU's TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT, then I'd like to know who is. Could the great TF complete 86% of his passes and run for over 100 yards in SF's offense?

i-dont-think-v35lqn.jpg

Last edited:
Big 10 show both announcers agreed AM was the BEST true Freshman QB in the country. He will get nothing but better the next several years....

Looking at his performance/stats to this point in the season should completely end the idiotic, braindead talk about who should be our starter. AM is solid gold and he's still learning.....
Agree. However...….his statistics the first 6 games should have not even got that idiotic braindead talk going.

Here I am. I tried to tell people that AM was the TOAT with the SOAT. Before the 2017 season (over a year a ago) I tried to tell people that tOSU's 3rd string QB Dwayne Haskins was the best passer in the B1G. After seeing Purdue beat #25 BC I tried to tell people the Purdue had no apparent weaknesses, a great playmaker in Rondell Moore, and a fine QB.

Gebbia can pass, but I tried to tell people that AM might be a better passer than Gebbia.

A bunch of fools claimed that I didn't know what I was saying.

Where are those fools now?

1edyo8.jpg

Before the season, Steve Sipple was telling us the Gebbia hype was real deal and the AM hype was fake news. Damon Benning told us Gebbia would be the starter. *** said it was Gebbia's job to lose.

View attachment 18252

For future reference...….it isn't what you say its HOW you say it. Most of us on here wouldn't gloat over the one time we were right......especially calling out another poster. For the record there were many others on here who thought it was AM over Gebbia also so no reason to gloat too much. You don't us doing it.

For future reference...….it isn't what you say its HOW you say it. Most of us on here wouldn't gloat over the one time we were right......especially calling out another poster. For the record there were many others on here who thought it was AM over Gebbia also so no reason to gloat too much. You don't us doing it.

We had several polls predicting who would become the starter. Gebbia won every one of those polls but yes, AM got plenty of votes.

But the thing is, who else besides me said AM was the TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT?

Answer: Nobody

I was the only one that went that far.

Three things to consider:

1. I shouted out the loudest about AM and I received the most flak. On that issue, I was called out more than any other poster...and folks were not polite about it.

2. How I said what I said was in English. Nobody should have a problem with that.

2. This is not a one time thing for me. I have done many individual talent evaluations. I don't recall ever being wrong. If I ever was, people would have pointed it out by now.

If I am wrong I will readily admit it. But he fools who adamantly disputed my claims have never admitted they were wrong or that I was right. I am not impressed those fools.

I admit that I thought Ozigbo would be nothing more than a short yardage situational RB. However, Ozigbo has improved his speed and elusiveness. He has become something more than he was in 2017. Kudo's to him and Ryan Held.

We had several polls predicting who would become the starter. Gebbia won every one of those polls but yes, AM got plenty of votes.

But the thing is, who else besides me said AM was the TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT?

Answer: Nobody

I was the only one that went that far.

Three things to consider:

1. I shouted out the loudest about AM and I received the most flak. On that issue, I was called out more than any other poster...and folks were not polite about it.

2. How I said what I said was in English. Nobody should have a problem with that.

2. This is not a one time thing for me. I have done many individual talent evaluations. I don't recall ever being wrong. If I ever was, people would have pointed it out by now.

If I am wrong I will readily admit it. But he fools who adamantly disputed my claims have never admitted they were wrong or that I was right. I am not impressed those fools.

I admit that I thought Ozigbo would be nothing more than a short yardage situational RB. However, Ozigbo has improved his speed and elusiveness. He has become something more than he was in 2017. Kudo's to him and Ryan Held.
Once again you lie so that you can play the victim. I gave you credit both when you predicted and got Coach Frost and when AM won out over Gebbia. Quit crying and get over yourself.

Once again you lie so that you can play the victim. I gave you credit both when you predicted and got Coach Frost and when AM won out over Gebbia. Quit crying and get over yourself.

I never claimed you were one of the fools. It is you who is lying and trying to call yourself a victim.

Ironic, yes?

Before spring practice I stuck my neck out and said POB would finish last in the QB race. I don't recall anyone else doing that. But after POB quit the team, everyone said they could see it coming.

images

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back