• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QBs from the Transfer Portal?

I wonder how happy he'd be if AM entered the transfer portal? I'd bet there are LOTS of schools that would be interested in him.
Hmm, maybe, but not in the B1G, unless its Rutgers. Would be pretty unloyal of AM considering how loyal Frost has been to him by not bringing in competition through the portal.

How is it minus one when frost didn’t even offer or talk to him. Just cause he says he doesn’t want to play in cold weather doesn’t mean he won’t come.

How is it minus one when frost didn’t even offer or talk to him. Just cause he says he doesn’t want to play in cold weather doesn’t mean he won’t come.
Milton was never coming here to play. Scott shut that down himself.

No way Rattler would ever come here under current regime.
I get confused by this part of our fanbase/National experts. First you say how ironic it is that we don't want the guy as a fan base and then you say there is no way he is coming. Ok, so we should waste our time?

I thought he was a first round draft pick anyway? You are confusing me. But don't worry that isn't hard to do. :)

I get confused by this part of our fanbase/National experts. First you say how ironic it is that we don't want the guy as a fan base and then you say there is no way he is coming. Ok, so we should waste our time?

I thought he was a first round draft pick anyway? You are confusing me. But don't worry that isn't hard to do. :)
It's both.

We don't want that guy and he's not coming here.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back