• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Heinrich Haarberg is N (Husker Legacy)

We got him at the right time. His offers ate taking off and I fully expect him to be a 4 star before it is said and done
As we all know, if he was a QB in California, Texas, Florida, Ohio, etc, etc, he would already be a 4*. I watched his Hudl video and am stoked. Plus, IMO, he would be more likely to stay at NU, even if not starting. Of course, I thought the same thing for Vedral, too, and we all saw how that turned out. @Red Reign, do we take another 2021 QB since Vedral left or are we good for this year?

As we all know, if he was a QB in California, Texas, Florida, Ohio, etc, etc, he would already be a 4*. I watched his Hudl video and am stoked. Plus, IMO, he would be more likely to stay at NU, even if not starting. Of course, I thought the same thing for Vedral, too, and we all saw how that turned out. @Red Reign, do we take another 2021 QB since Vedral left or are we good for this year?

If the numbers are there you take a QB/Ath like the young man from Alabama

We now four pretty good QBs and with some RS you spread them out a bit

You will note in his commit tweet that Heinrich stated he would be here for five years

If the numbers are there you take a QB/Ath like the young man from Alabama

We now four pretty good QBs and with some RS you spread them out a bit

You will note in his commit tweet that Heinrich stated he would be here for five years
Saw that. Looks like we will finally have that deep QB room. To think if we would of had that against Troy, N Ill, etc.

I really really like this get. It's tough to gauge the competition, but he's really athletic when you watch him do other things. And the ball is thrown on a line at some pretty long distances. But I think this is a perfect year to "take a chance". You have Martinez with Smothers and McCaffrey battling it out for the spot when he's gone. Haarberg obviously will be there too, but I think with the departure of Vedral you now set yourself up for 2 QB commits in the 2022 class.

I really really like this get. It's tough to gauge the competition, but he's really athletic when you watch him do other things. And the ball is thrown on a line at some pretty long distances. But I think this is a perfect year to "take a chance". You have Martinez with Smothers and McCaffrey battling it out for the spot when he's gone. Haarberg obviously will be there too, but I think with the departure of Vedral you now set yourself up for 2 QB commits in the 2022 class.

Yup and yup

Read he can toss it 80 yards

Agree has a cannon for an arm and as you said extremely accurate

I'd bet over those mountains.

ResizedP_8434a446-c913-46a7-b692-2cf25295ba1b_764629600696645.gif

Couldn’t have come at a better time! My cousin in Kearney said this kid is a stud.
Yeah, my daughter in Kearney said the same thing!

Actually, that's an outright lie. She didn't say that. I'm guessing she has no clue who this kid is. She's been to a Nebraska game, and she grew up with her dad and uncle being freaks about Cornhusker football (and the rest of the family, though to a less freaky degree), but she doesn't care enough about it to follow such matters.;) That's okay. I, on the other hand, am glad Heinrich is committed to the Huskers. I think he'll do well.

Possibly a second one this year?

great potential qb, great potential fb player if qb dosent work out. like him alot
This was my thought when I looked at his stats. There is only 1 QB at a time on the field. So even recruiting only one a year some guys will struggle to see the field as a QB. Some of our best players over the years have been guys who came here as a QB but moved to another position. The guy has huge hands and since he is a high jumper you have to believe that he has a pretty good vertical. He also runs a 4.6 40. WR, could grow into a LB. Point is he will find a spot on the field sooner rather than later.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back