• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB controversy

Joe Ganz had Lydon Murtha and Matt Slauson for lineman, Nate Swift, Todd Peterson, and Niles Paul for receivers, and Roy Helu and Marlon Lucky in the backfield.

Ganz was a gamer, but putting vintage Ganz in yesterday wasn’t going to solve our problems.
While Ganz had all of those players, he did far more with them than Sam Keller did... and that IS the point...

I was on vacation this weekend and didn’t watch the game live. Like an idiot I’m watching it on the DVR now. With 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter 2AM has yet to do a single thing right. I have to believe Bunch was a better option at this point.

If we have a “controversy” next year, it better be between the true freshman and the redshirt freshman. If 2AM is in the battle we are sunk.

3 minutes left in the 3rd and amazed 2AM is in the game.

Currently announcers are ripping him a new one...

3 minutes left in the 3rd and amazed 2AM is in the game.

Currently announcers are ripping him a new one...

I think there are questions around whether Vedral was much more than an emergency-only guy for that game. If Vedral couldn't really go and with McCaffrey not even on the trip . . . Frost probably wasn't convinced the #4 was better.

Martinez has some issues this year. I don't know what it is, but his passing is atrocious.

I think there are questions around whether Vedral was much more than an emergency-only guy for that game. If Vedral couldn't really go and with McCaffrey not even on the trip . . . Frost probably wasn't convinced the #4 was better.

Martinez has some issues this year. I don't know what it is, but his passing is atrocious.
At this point, I think even brunch would have been better.

Announcers are ripping him on every pass...

And the same predictable antagonists are following up your reasonable post with snide remarks. Don't worry, buddy, people hear what you said. The average person that visits this site won't come out and acknowledge what you say. But people are listening.

Nobody with a brain is listening.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back