• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purdue will be no gimme

Purdue used three QBs as part of their game plan yesterday. And we can’t get a series for Smothers? With AM playing like he did yesterday? Sheesh.

agreed, i think theses kids let the NW game get in their heads like its just gonna happen like that every game and they didnt have to bring the intensity each game. hard lesson to learn.

Without reading a single post in this thread and just commenting over the title of it, Purdue will either be favored or a slight underdog. For the life of me, I can't understand the people who keep saying, "We should beat Illinois by 21." Then we lose. Then it is "We should beat Buffalo by 56." Then it is "We should beat Minnesota by 17.' Now it is "Hey, we may not beat Purdue by as much as I thought we would before losing to Minnesota."

People, we have a VERY GOOD CHANCE of not winning another game this season. No game is a "gimme".

Mediocre means winning less than half of your games.

Definitions of Mediocre

moderate to inferior in quality
synonyms: second-rate inferior
of low or inferior quality lacking exceptional quality or ability
synonyms: average, fair, middling ordinary
not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
poor to middling in quality
Synonyms: bad
having undesirable or negative qualities

Pretty much describes Frost's teams

I think NU is worse than mediocre, for that they would have to hit .500 at least once in 4 years.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back