• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Props to the coaching staff this past season

Status
Not open for further replies.

The coaching staff has done an outstanding job winning so many games with only 2 NFL players. Played heads up with Georgia. Great last 2 recruiting classes. Should be only positive things ahead but some just will never be happy.

No. Don't you get it? It's Pelini's fault that our players aren't good enough for the next level. There was tons of four stars in the 2008 and 2009 classes that should have won a championship last year, and then gone on to pro careers.

Props for the easy schedule. When we played teams with a heartbeat, well we all saw what happened.
Really? such a bad post! Yes, we got our butts handed to us a few times but so has other teams. So we played Georgia close and had the lead late with all their draft picks and beat OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin in the past. To many darn people take one or two losses and make it out like that is what is happening all the time.

No. Don't you get it? It's Pelini's fault that our players aren't good enough for the next level. There was tons of four stars in the 2008 and 2009 classes that should have won a championship last year, and then gone on to pro careers.
Yeah I know. Win a darn MNC and a few would still find reasons to complain.

You're getting so close you can sniff it.

I really love the fact that you're so close to the program that you actually have a chance to attend practice regularly, and that you are able to have private conversations with so many players. I would really love to know which of the graduating players are cursing the staff for not getting them ready for the NFL.

Oh, I smell it alright.

2008:
Baker, 5* - Free Agent
Compton, 4* - FA
David Whitmore 4* - never made it to campus
four 3*s who are playing in the League or Free Agents

2009:
Ankrah, 4* - Senior
Burkhead, 4* - NFL
C. McWilliams, 3* - never made it to campus
D. Washington, 3* - bust
C. Green, 3* - transfer
D. Gomes, 3* - NFL
almost everyone else is a Senior this year.

Yeah, it's easy to see here how Pelini failed these kids by not getting them a championship or ready for the next level.

So you're saying that we recruit a person knowing they wont ever be better than a 2 star. I also wonder how many four star player have never made it to the NFL?
Sad to think our coaches believe they dont have the ability to get better performance out of a player ranked so low. makes ya wonder why they would recruit them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back