• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Progress

huskrthill

Leading horses to water since 2009
10 Year Member
There's been some talk on the board about wanting to see progress. I'm telling you, we're seeing it.

The game today against NIU was sloppy at times, but we still won by 36 points. We now have two wins on the season and one overtime loss. Through three games last season, we were 0-3 and had losses against Colorado, Troy(!), and a shellacking at the hands of Michigan.

In case anyone has forgotten, it took us until almost Halloween to get two wins last year.

There's been some talk on the board about wanting to see progress. I'm telling you, we're seeing it.

The game today against NIU was sloppy at times, but we still won by 36 points. We now have two wins on the season and one overtime loss. Through three games last season, we were 0-3 and had losses against Colorado, Troy(!), and a shellacking at the hands of Michigan.

In case anyone has forgotten, it took us until almost Halloween to get two wins last year.
Good succinct synopsis. GBR

I saw a lot of growth. Rahmir Johnson looks like a beast. The future is bright boys and girls. Just relax and let it happen.
It's tough to be patient after two decades without even a conference championship. We are hungry for a championship-level team! We're on our 4th coach in 15 years... patience hasn't been our thing.

We SHOULD have high expectations, but we also need to understand that building a program - not just a one-hit wonder - takes some time.

There will be a lot of ups and downs along the way, but we'll get there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back