• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Post your best fish of 2020

CrabHusker

Shut up and color
5 Year Member
I wish I could brag.

I went out three or four times all year.

Didn't land anything I would have taken a picture of.

Hopefully some of you have some good pictures I can live vicariously through.

Middle-aged_Ball_Coach

Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga of H-Max
2 Year Member
I went out quite a bit, but most of the time it was with my kids, so we mostly caught panfish and small bass. I rarely take pictures, and I even more rarely catch what anybody else would consider a trophy fish.

wheat

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Did you hire a guide or go it alone?

We hired a guide but that was the most disappointing part of the trip. I paid for a full day and we put in around 8:30 and were out of the water by 12:30. My son had a huge rainbow on. It absolutely dwarfed the fish in the pic and he got it up to the boat twice but the guide didn't even reach for the net. We'll find someone else next time and if anyone is going to float the North Platte out of Saratoga, I can tell you who I wouldn't use. We still had a great time together, so it didn't ruin the trip but it was frustrating. I took the tip the guide would have gotten and bought my son a new set of waders, which we used the next day to hit a couple other spots by wading.

Last edited:

FredsRedAxe

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
I wish I could brag.

I went out three or four times all year.

Didn't land anything I would have taken a picture of.

Hopefully some of you have some good pictures I can live vicariously through.
DescriptiveSerpentineAmbushbug-small.gif