• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring, Pre Fall Camp News Thread

Predicting a Husker win

I have to think if they lose to us in game two, they're not beating Arizona State a few weeks later and only likely beat Colorado State and potentially Stanford. Could be a 2 win season for Meion.

I have to think if they lose to us in game two, they're not beating Arizona State a few weeks later and only likely beat Colorado State and potentially Stanford. Could be a 2 win season for Meion.
You bite your tongue!!!

:)

CSU was pretty horrible last year under Norvell in his first year. I was expecting much better. But . . . they should be better this year and more comfortable in the system. So I'm hoping the Rammies can serve Deion a nice poo sandwich.

Last edited:
imo, there is no one in college football better than Bo Jackson. Other folks may have better stats, but that is influenced by so much more than just the individual. No one in my lifetime even compares, to me he was JimThorpe, Jim Brown good, just head and shoulders more gifted than their peers.

You bite your tongue!!!

:)

CSU was pretty horrible last year under Norvell in his first year. I was expecting much better. But . . . they should be better this year and more comfortable in the system. So I'm hoping the Rammies can serve Deion a nice poo sandwich.

I’d love it. Always loved watching CSU beat the Buffs when I lived there.

imo, there is no one in college football better than Bo Jackson. Other folks may have better stats, but that is influenced by so much more than just the individual. No one in my lifetime even compares, to me he was JimThorpe, Jim Brown good, just head and shoulders more gifted than their peers.
I agree. Bo was Deion plus power. He was laying the wood to guys like Lott and Atwater. Next play outrun everyone. Generational athlete that was a blast to watch. I remember wondering why they were giving Marcus Allen all those carries.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back