• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Possible NCAA Violations:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you come to the conclusion that it will most likely be a 1 game suspension?
Just thinking about other schools and similar violations. The NCAA has no teeth right now also. I can’t see anything really bad coming from it but it’s still not a good look. Plus the article stated that as a possible punishment.

Just thinking about other schools and similar violations. The NCAA has no teeth right now also. I can’t see anything really bad coming from it but it’s still not a good look. Plus the article stated that as a possible punishment.
The NCAA still has teeth. They're still the governing body. That hasn't been taken from them yet. I hope you're right on the 1 game suspension, but I'm not convinced that's all this will turn out to be.

This is something we sure do not need for the program, and we do need to follow the rules. But It's amazing to me that the NCAA spends all their time nitpicking the sh&t out of little things, but won't do anything when Cam Newton is having his dad shop him around to the highest bidder....... :oops:

Last edited:

The whole Frost era is starting to read like a Babylon Bee article at this point. Or Keystone Cops.

Honestly it's getting numbingly embarrassing.
This investigation explains some of the delegation of play calling noise we heard earlier. Cover fire for Lubbick calling plays.

SEC schools have advisors and staffs that are huge, much bigger than NU's. How can they avoid NCAA investigation, but DONU cannot?

Again, I'm sure the rules are difficult to interpret. I'll forgive if this was inadvertent.

My advise: NU and SF need to fall on the sword, say it was a misinterpretation of the archaic rules, or lack of realization what the advisor/consultant was doing, and move on.
It was my interpretation of the article that the analysts themselves were not the violation, but the interactions between the analysts and coaches were the violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back